Aquiring the Best Digital Strategy is Critial to Acheiving Your Business Goals
Drawing from a foundation in visual design, business consulting, media management and web development, we implement proven success strategies.
Note: We do consultation on a secure, premium video platform.
- Grant Chandler draws from foundations in visual design, small business consulting, media management, and front-end web development.
- We leverage our experience to provide solutions that cut through the complex technical roadblocks inherent within highly cross-functional environments
- Strategic Leadership Consultants proudly and consistently provides our clients' with a high return on their investment via process improvement, cost-effective digital upgrades, and in-depth employee training.
Whether it is 1:1 coaching for smaller companies all the way to process redesign and maintenance for multi-million dollar content management systems, we can help. Find out how. Contact us at 320-223-9481 for a brief complimentary discussion.
Why Upgrade Your Digital Strategy Through Strategic Leadership Consultants?
1. We begin with a thorough analysis of where you are now.
We take an in-depth look… moreover, a hard look. We need to accurately understand your current digital system’s strengths and weaknesses.
2. Next, we ask you and your team engaging questions
We seek to connect to your compelling vision of your organization’s short, medium and long-range future.
3. We create solutions that bridge the gap.
Only after we accurately and comprehensively understand your digital infrastructure as it is today, and where you intend your organization to be in the future, will we create your proprietary web-based solutions.
It's More than Marketing. We are Laser-Focused on Digital Processes to Improve Your Company's Workflow
Start with a Website & Digital Strategy 2nd Opinion Audit
How do your present digital processes compare in the marketplace? Are you paying too much?
How do your present digital processes compare in the marketplace?
Although your current website may have been perfectly adequate for many years, with the migration of website viewers from computers to mobile devices, including notepads and cell phones, many sites no longer work well for those seeking information on what your company might do for them. So the first lens we look through to evaluate your website is the ease of use, also known as user experience, by those considering your company's goods or services.
We ask a series of questions to do our audit. Here are a few of them:
- Can your website's visitors easily navigate your site and quickly find the information that they are seeking?
- Does the website reflect the professionalism, competence, and quality of your organization?
- Is your content sufficiently helpful for your users?
- In other words, is there enough content, and is it well-written, so your website's readers are motivated to engage with your company?
- Do your webpages encourage action that you want to initiate, such as contacting your sales department?
- Does your website coordinate with your other digital marketing elements, such as email list marketing and social media integration?
Ultimately we ask: Are you paying too much to your present digital services?
This is not just paying too much for your provider. Even more important is the potential business that is not being done with your company due to an inadequate website and digital strategy.
Fast Track Your SEO Organic Search Strategy So Your Website Shows Up On Top
We know what actually works, long term, without risk of being penalized by Google.
Your company has no-doubt received unsolicited phone calls and emails from people promising to increase your ranking on Google and other search engines. And it is likely that if you hired them, you would rank higher, but only temporarily.
But there is an enormous risk. If they use methods that are prohibited strategies and have the effect of artificially trying to fool the search engines, Google can and does respond by penalizing your website, making it unlikely to show up in the first few pages when people a search for your products and services.
Instead, we use search engine optimization strategies that genuinely improve the quality of your website. They include:
- Upgrading your content, so the kinds of information that your potential customers are searching for are on your website, written in clear, helpful ways.
- We optimize local search strategies, which have some specific methods to ensure that your company shows up for searches by people seeking services and products in your local and regional area.
- Reorganizing your site, so the information is easy to find for search engines and people alike.
- Increasing the speed of your site, so it loads fast, is a significant ranking factor.
- We will build a robust linking strategy that optimizes exposure for the pages that are most important for you, such as pages where you have a call to action.
Having your site work just as well on notebooks and cell phones have now become a prominent ranking factor for Google. We optimize your site across all devices.
But there is an enormous risk for your company. If those firms use methods that are prohibited strategies that try to fool the search engines, Google can and does respond by penalizing your website, making it unlikely to show up in the first few pages when people a search for your products and services.
Marketing Automation Consulting
We analyze your digital data then creatively use it to supercharge your marketing.
Your own website data is often an underutilized resource. By analyzing your website's analytics, we can determine where to focus and how to fine-tune your site so you can have it truly serve your company by having your potential customers find you.
What is My Investment to Work with Richard or Grant Chandler?
- Simply call or text at 320-223-9481 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-cost consultation
- We will explore if working together may make sense for you and your company
- We will do our best to make answer your questions so that you can be sure that your profitability can be improved through our strategic leadership or digital marketing consulting services
- Your cost is $150 per hour for one-to-one confidential time devoted to deeply understanding your situation, goals and for delivering solutions
- For the time we devote to researching and developing optimal strategies for your company and you, we charge $100 per hour
- All proposed work is discussed and agreed to prior to proceeding so there are no hidden costs or surprises
- Discounted pricing available on packages, including our strategic and digital strategy audits
Call or Text Us
2040 Douglas Dr N STE 100
Golden Valley, MN 55422
CENTRAL MINNESOTA SERVICE AREA:
Saint Cloud and Central MN including Sartell, Sauk Rapids, Waite Park, Foley, Milaca, Big Lake, Becker, Clearwater, Clear Lake, Rice, Royalton, Bowlus, Little Falls, Brainerd, Baxter, St. Joseph, Cold Spring, Rockville, Richmond, Watkins, Albany, Collegeville, Paynesville, Wilmar, Grey Eagle, Freeport, Melrose, Sauk Centre & Alexandria, 56301, 56303, 56304, 56377, 56379, 56367, 565373, 56345, 56375, 56320, 56329, 56374, 56320, 56310, 56307, 56357, 55320, 56307, 56308, 56389, 56363, 55371, Stearns, Benton, Sherburne, Morrison, Todd, Douglas, Kandiyohi, Meeker, Wright, Mille Lacs
NORTHWESTERN MINNESOTA SERVICE AREA:
Alexandria, Wadena, New York Mills, Perham, Fegus Falls, Moorehead, Fargo
SOUTHWESTERN MINNESOTA SERVICE AREA
Worthington, Marshall, Granite Falls, Jackson, Montevideo, Canby, Sioux Falls
MINNEAPOLIS - ST. PAUL METRO SERVICE AREA:
Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Hopkins, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Blaine, Rogers, St. Micheal, Plymouth, Eden Prairie, Robinsdale, Crystal, Golden Valley, Burnsville, North St. Paul, Stillwater
UNITED STATES & CANADA:
For Consulting via Telephone or Video Conferencing